IMAGE Command in VSE EMAIL Client

Billy Bingham

Sep 20, 2016, 10:24:16 AM9/20/16
Hello all,

Has anyone successfully used the IMAGE command in the VSE Email Client
to send an image as a 'watermark'? I'm trying to send an image to
differentiate between test and production output depending on what class
the output is sent from. The format of the IMAGE command is:

IMAGE TESTIMAG.JPG WIDTH=612 HEIGHT=785 UP=7 RIGHT=0

I haven't found any documentation on the command. It was originally sent
to me from CSI support, but because we license TCP/IP from IBM I have to
open PMRs with them and...

The process I'm using is working correctly, but when I open the PDF file
the image just shows up as smears. We don't have direct TCP/IP
connectivity to the VSE LPARs so I'm concerned that the .jpg file got
hosed up in the process. We have to move the file to a z/OS system and
from there FTP it to our VSE system.

Thanks,

Billy