SNA Print Testing

tony.p...@xchanging.com

Jul 23, 2015, 5:23:24 AM7/23/15

I need to do some print testing to an SNA printer, the problem is I don't have access to any SNA printers from my test system.

Is it possible to set-up a local SNA printer and have the print sent to say z/VM, we don't have anything like RSCS running on z/VM.

Any suggestions or sample definitions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Duerbusch, Tom

Jul 24, 2015, 12:32:43 PM7/24/15
If you set up VTAM Cross Domain communications, then all your SNA printers can (depending on which one(s) you setup) can be shared by any/all CICS regions you want.

All of our Application Programmers printers are shared across all systems.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting