Hello, again, again again

John Mycroft

Jul 27, 2016, 7:36:41 AM7/27/16
Gday, All
I think my previous posts got posted under a nickname of pominusa. So it is time to step out of the shadows as - tada - John Mycroft. Good to see some old familiar faces here still - ain't you guys got boats to sail, fish to catch, rugby to watch???
Anyway, I'm back after a less than wildly successful foray into the crazy world of high school teaching so if anyone needs assembler written or ancient Key/Master systems upgraded in exchange for all the Big Macs I can eat, you know where to find me.

Cheers - John