Milestones reached

Allan Peterson

Jul 30, 2015, 3:41:52 PM7/30/15
  1. The other night we stopped bringing up the production LIFE system  (no paperwork yet to decommission the LIFE bits), same for the Company that was migrated in 2012.

I first started on fixing up the LIFE system in 1980.
It was migrated to the current system in 1986
Migrated to CLOAS
Migrated back
Policy book sold to another organisation,  special migrations required

  1. The first year of MaR (Migrate at Renewal) has been completed but only on a subset of policies as the new system is not able to handle some of the more complex policies
Now trying to get a Project Manager to create a Gantt chart for the next 18 months

  1. The other night we stopped bringing up the production LIFE system  (no paperwork yet to decommission the LIFE bits), same for the Company that was migrated in 2012.

I first started on fixing up the LIFE system in 1980.
It was migrated to the current system in 1986
Migrated to CLOAS
Migrated back
Policy book sold to another organisation,  special migrations required

  1. The first year of MaR (Migrate at Renewal) has been completed but only on a subset of policies as the new system is not able to handle some of the more complex policies
Now trying to get a Project Manager to create a Gantt chart for the next 18 months

Allan Peterson
Telco Administrator
DDI: +6494428615 | Mobile: +6421750529 | Fax: +6494428601

WARNING:This email and any attachments contain private communications.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not entitled to read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this email and/or its attachments (if any). If you have received this
email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this
email and any attachments from your system.

Mick Poil

Jul 30, 2015, 4:28:43 PM7/30/15
No more "LIFE Ended R.I.P." log out screen to have a chuckle about then ;-)

(At least that is what I remember seeing at a customer site.)