z/VSE Dinner at VM Workshop

Ken McMahon

Jun 7, 2017, 7:18:40 AM6/7/17
All,
I am planning a dinner on the evening before the "Official Start" of the VM Workshop.

Initial Details:
When:  WEDNESDAY, June 21st at 7:15PM
Where:  TBD based on size of the group
What:  A dinner AND discussion with z/VSE community including IBM Germany who will be at Workshopt
Why:  To meet up with z/VSE community
How:  Respond to ken.m...@ztransformationgroup.com if interested in attending

The dinner will be held within 10 minutes of The Ohio State University Campus.

Thanks and see many of you in TWO WEEKS!
Ken McMahon
Founder and Director of Sales
z/Transformation Technology Group, LLC

Mike Robertson

Jun 7, 2017, 4:06:38 PM6/7/17
Hi Ken,

Yes, I will be attending (including the dinner) and also will have one of my staff with me, Dave Frerichs (Network Administrator).

Thanks

Michael L. Robertson
CIO
Rock River Water Reclamation District

On 6/7/2017 at 6:18 AM, <ken.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not one of the addressees you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of the message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this message that arise as a result of Internet transmission. Sender accepts no liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the Rock River Water Reclamation District (RRWRD) unless otherwise clearly indicated in this message and the authority of the author to so bind the RRWRD referred to is duly verified.