The 2018 VM Workshop is Only Three Weeks Away (June 28 - 30)

Mike Riggs

Jun 7, 2018, 10:59:36 AM6/7/18

Just a quick reminder of some of the key benefits you will miss if you haven’t yet registered for this year’s VM Workshop!

See our visuals here  for highlights.  Only $130 for 2 ½ days of education and networking.

Visit our website  and click on “Session List” at bottom of screen to see z/VM, z/VSE, and Linux on z topics scheduled to-date.

We look forward to seeing you in Greensboro, NC.

Marc I. Smith

2018 VM Workshop Communications Committee

2018 IBM Champion for Z