1474 error:::help me

SGHARIHARAN

Feb 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/10/98

Dear sir\madam,

I am struggling with a strange error code.Now,
1) it is a cics program with all ppt\pct entries fine and well
2) it was running nicely for years in ptoduction.
3)I changed one idms call to db2 call and all others are same as the
one which was running in production.
4)When i run this program,it abends at the first idms call(it is BIND
RUNUNIT) and gives me a error-code of 1474(module cannot be
loaded,i think).What could be the reason?

Thanks in advance

-sanjay
Software Engineer,
Infosys Technologies Ltd,
India

Hanley, Frank

Feb 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/10/98

Is the program linked with the correct CINT module. If it has the
wrong CINT, it will go to the wrong CV, it will get a load fail when it
tries to load the subschema. Been there ...

Hope this helps.....

Frank

Frank Hanley
Vice President - Enterprise Technology
Manager, Database Systems Management

Goldman, Sachs & Co.
85 Broad St. NY, NY 10004

phone: 212-902-7422
fax: 212-357-4010
Feb 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/11/98

Did you verify the DBtable, DMCL ?
Are all the called segments/area's available ?

Marc Haegeman
Gemeentekrediet NV
Brussels - Belgium