EDC8127I Connection timed out.

Kevin Thompson

Oct 11, 2013, 8:14:07 AM10/11/13
Hello,
I am getting an error when we run a job from the mainframe to a local server. We have the job working on an ftp, but can’t get it for sftp. We get:
SC1983 connDsConnectionIPv4: connect() failed on socket 2, retry_conn = 0 - EDC8127I Connection timed out. (errno2=0x76630291)

Anybody have any advice? This is my first experience with FTP. Even if it’s just where to start i would be grateful. Thanks!

scot...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2013, 10:49:03 AM10/23/13