Quake Cheats

Daniel D Segall

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

OK, this is a no-brainer.

Anybody have Quake cheats?
I also need a walk-through for the game. Does anybody know where I can
get one? I already tried happypuppy.com - they didn't have one.

Daniel Segall
notad...@juno.com

-----------Please cut this footer when replying. Thank you.---------------
* To post, subscribe first <http://www.netspace.org/cgi-bin/lwgate/GAMES-L/>
* Usage Guide and Games-L Web <http://www.enter.net/~apearson/>
* List problems and questions to <games-l...@brownvm.brown.edu>

Niels Dommerholt

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Daniel D Segall wrote:

> OK, this is a no-brainer.
>
> Anybody have Quake cheats?
> I also need a walk-through for the game. Does anybody know where I can
> get one? I already tried happypuppy.com - they didn't have one.
>
> Daniel Segall
> notad...@juno.com

O.K. here they come...
(Type them in the console..)
god - godmode
impulse 9 - all weapons
impulse 255 - quad damage
fly - fly mode
noclip - noclipping mode
notarget - monsters only attack when you attack them
give # health - give yourself # health (30000 max.)
give # shells - ' ' ' shells (255 max.)
' ' nails - ' ' ' nails ' '
same for rockets and cells

Try www.slipgatecentral.com for a lot more Quake stuff

Niels

Quake:...and the dead lay in heaps...

German Heusdens

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

------ =_NextPart_000_01BC5CCC.540615E0

OK, this is a no-brainer.

Anybody have Quake cheats?
I also need a walk-through for the game. Does anybody know where I can
get one? I already tried happypuppy.com - they didn't have one.

Daniel Segall
notad...@juno.com

Try mailing one from the Experts in the Games-L Internet Page for the =
walk-
Through!

Here are the cheats :=20

Pull down the console (tilde key) and type any of this :

God : god mode
Notarget : The enemies don=B4t see you until you shoot them.
Fly : You can fly!!!
Impulse 9 : all the weapon,ammo, and keys
Impulse 255 : Quad Damage!
map # : Skip levels=20

Best,

German Heusdens
Buenos Aires
Argentina
E-mail : germ...@interserver.com.ar

------ =_NextPart_000_01BC5CCC.540615E0

<encoded_portion_removed>
AEAABzCAmBsPf1y8AUAACDCAmBsPf1y8AR4APQABAAAABQAAAFJFOiAAAAAAeUo=

------ =_NextPart_000_01BC5CCC.540615E0--

Teddy Shapiro

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

What is the .dat file attached to your mails??????

Teddy Shapiro
e_sh...@juno.com
Like Star Wars?
Visit http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/1471

Cesar Lozano Fernandez

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

Daniel D Segall wrote:

> OK, this is a no-brainer.
>
> Anybody have Quake cheats?

God To activate god mode (infinite life)
Noclip To activate no clipping mode (like using idclip
in Doom)
Impulse 9 Gives all weapons and keys.
Kill Kills you
Fly Allows you to fly (use D and C for up and down)
Map E# M# Level warp
NOTARGET Turns you invisible to your enemies (until you
fire at them!)
Impulse 255 Quad damage
sv_gravity xxxx Alters Gravity (values between 3500 and -3500
normal is 300)
Give h ### Give health
Give c ### Give lightening
Give s ### Give shells
Give r ### Give rockets
Give n ### Give nails

Hope this helps

Cesar Lozano
mailto:loz...@iit.upco.es

Erwen Tang

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

>OK, this is a no-brainer.
>
>Anybody have Quake cheats?
>I also need a walk-through for the game. Does anybody know where I can
>get one? I already tried happypuppy.com - they didn't have one.

Ok this is a no brainer also. Try the cheats page of the Games-L homepage
at http://www.enter.net/~apearson

Erwen Tang - Class of 1997 TJHSST \|/ ____ \|/
@~/ ,. \~@
Email: er...@geocities.com /_( \__/ )_\
\__U_/
UIN: 206474
WWW: http://www.tjhsst.edu/~etang
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/6433/
---
Flame Shield operating 24hr. Flames will be deleted so don't bother.

Daniel D Segall

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

On Fri, 9 May 1997 22:14:32 EDT Teddy Shapiro <e_sh...@JUNO.COM>
writes:

>What is the .dat file attached to your mails??????

What .DAT file???

Daniel Segall
notad...@juno.com