Marty Spaulding - Sunday Blues

Robin Bank$

Dec 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/14/98
SUNDAY BLUES!
http://www.sunday-blues.com/

Marty's weekly Sunday Blues radio broadcast is one of the finest Blues
radio shows in the US. It was my great honour to be asked to be
interviewed by Marty on his show last night, scratchy voice and all.

I had a blast of course, Marty and I always have fun... : ) and I would
like to invite ya'll to listen to the broadcast in Real Audio. I believe
it will be available by tonight or Tuesday at the latest.

God bless and keep up the good work Marty... you're a great supporter of
all that's Blue.

Robin Bank$
1997 New Artist of the Year - Mapleblues Awards
1998 Nominee - Female Vocalist of the Year - Mapleblues Awards

Rich Gonzalez

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
Robin wrote:

>SUNDAY BLUES!
>http://www.sunday-blues.com/
>
>Marty's weekly Sunday Blues radio broadcast is one of the finest Blues
>radio shows in the US. It was my great honour to be asked to be
>interviewed by Marty on his show last night, scratchy voice and all.

In the last week, I've checked out Marty's show and it IS a great broadcast.
Am now listening to Sunday's show with Robin's interview and Cold, Cold
Feeling by Jimmy Johnson recorded live. Wow. 4 hours of great blues that you
can hear anytime you want. And there are 12 other 4 hour shows available.
Who needs a radio?

This has got to be a big part of the future of recorded music delivery. I
disagree with some of the things Marty writes but he's got a good thing
going on. My heartiest compliments.

richg