Free Oscilloscopes

r.e.a...@googlemail.com

Jun 18, 2014, 10:21:36 AM6/18/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
We are throwing out some old oscilloscopes at work, if anyone wants one then contact me to arrange to collect it.
They are made by Philips, Model PM3233, 10Mhz. Would make a nice first scope for someone getting into electronics.

Rob

adam woodall

Jun 18, 2014, 10:50:57 AM6/18/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
I wood love one for myself and if no one else is Intreswd are siance department wood love them over at Baskerville school. Has a bit out of are price range we can pick up. Are website is baskvill.bham.sch.uk

Sent from my iPhone

Joc O'Connor

Jun 18, 2014, 1:39:04 PM6/18/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rob,

if you have one going spare I would be happy to come and pick it up.

Best regards,

Joc

r.e.a...@googlemail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 5:55:01 AM6/19/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to say, its first come first served on these, but priority will go to members and supporters of FizzPOP and educational establishments.

Rob

Ed B

Jul 3, 2014, 8:12:16 AM7/3/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rob,
Are there any scopes left? I want to get more into electronics so I'd love to have one of these in my bench kit.

Cheers
Ed Balani