Servers for sale

Adrian Beaumont

Jul 29, 2014, 2:42:40 AM7/29/14
to Birmingham Hack Space
A friend asked me to ask if anyone was interested in some 1u rack mounted servers?

SUNFIRE X2200 M2 DUAL OPTERON 4GB RAM, 2 x 250GB HARD DISKs

Although the first one I checked seems to have 8gb ram in 4x2gb they look like they were designed to run Solaris but can run Linux and windows. 3 available.

He wants around £25 each, available in Coventry.

Thanks Ade.

--
http://about.me/adrianbeaumont

Mark Walker

Aug 1, 2014, 9:04:26 AM8/1/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
I have someone who is interested. Are there any left?

--
http://about.me/adrianbeaumont

Adrian Beaumont

Aug 1, 2014, 11:02:14 AM8/1/14
to Birmingham Hack Space
Ahhh - sorry mark, I sold all 3 today for £75! Bargain!

I may have some more soon, will be in touch. I also have access to some 19" tft monitors and some Core2Duo HP PC's if thats of any interest...

Ade

Mark Walker

Aug 1, 2014, 12:40:33 PM8/1/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Ouch just lost out there then. Yeah shout up if you get any more.

Might have a home for one of the 19" monitors. Any idea what they are?

Adrian Beaumont

Aug 1, 2014, 5:29:46 PM8/1/14
to Birmingham Hack Space
Hi MArk - mix of HP, LG etc.