Commodore Amiga A500

r.e.a...@googlemail.com

Jun 3, 2014, 4:41:39 AM6/3/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We now have an Amiga 500+ in the space thanks to Adam W.
However, we don't have any of the original software for it, so if anyone has any old Amiga disks in the loft we could really use them.

Thanks,

Rob

Ben O'Steen

Jun 3, 2014, 5:41:35 AM6/3/14
to birmingham-hack-space
I can't help you with discs, but you can find plenty of software for it on the internet archive:

Click on the 'browse the collection of software' link to go to the list of all software.

Ben

r.e.a...@googlemail.com

Ranulf Doswell

Jun 3, 2014, 8:08:23 AM6/3/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
I'll have a look to see if I have a copy of an old workbench disk. I sold my A500+ a long time ago (to fund buying the A1200 back in the 90s), but I might still have a copy of the workbench disk somewhere, although the originals would have gone with the computer.

Do you know what kickstart version it is? It's probably 1.3 or 2.0, but I can't remember now what the A500+ had. It should be displayed on the boot screen.

Cheers,
      Ralf.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/birmingham-hack-space.

Ranulf Doswell