Tesla Coils

r.e.a...@googlemail.com

Nov 22, 2014, 11:40:25 AM11/22/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Recently there has been quite a bit of discussion down at the space about Tesla Coils, several members have OneTesla's and I have built a few myself. If anyone around the midlands is interested in Tesla Coils, either wanting to build one or just wanting somewhere to show off what you have already built then we can help you do it safely and we have ample 3 phase power for those monster coils.

Watch this space for info about future Tesla Coil events at FizzPOP.

Rob

Andy Thompson

Oct 13, 2015, 4:53:14 AM10/13/15
to Birmingham Hack Space
I am very keen to look at replicating some of Tesla's stuff. Including the pancake coil generators. Hoping to free some time and funds up next year...