Paid Project: Android ROM Dev

James Geddes

Sep 24, 2015, 7:01:49 AM9/24/15
to Birmingham Hack Space
Hi everyone,

I'm urgently seeking two Android ROM developers to work on a project. The positions are rather well paid and will more than likely lead to involvement in future endeavours.

We are looking to build custom features in to a private version of open source (non-google) android.

If you would like to do this, or if you know of anyone who might, please let me know. Equally, if you know of someone that might know people who might be interested, point me in their direction too! Rather than bother the whole list with responses, you can email me on j...@om.ni

Thanks!

James