Audio/Music Electronics

r.e.a...@googlemail.com

Nov 22, 2014, 12:09:20 PM11/22/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We've had a few people interested in audio and music related electronics projects visit us recently to see what facilities we have for them to work on their projects. Whatever your project, whether it be building a synthesizer, resurrecting a vintage radio or fixing your guitar amplifier, we have the equipment you need to make progress. Our dedicated electronics room is equipped with tools such as variable power supplies, soldering irons, signal generators and oscilloscopes.

If there is enough interest in audio/music related projects then we will look into organising a dedicated session at the space, so please let us know.

Rob

Marion Urban

Nov 25, 2014, 6:59:44 AM11/25/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com