BioStrike article in next issue of BioCoder?

Patrik D'haeseleer

Nov 1, 2013, 8:41:44 PM11/1/13
to bios...@googlegroups.com, Nina DiPrimio
Is anyone interested in writing an article about BioStrike in the next issue of BioCoder - Pieter?

Nina Diprimio is collecting submissions; I've CC'd her on this email and invited her to the mailing list.

You'd need to send in a provisional title TODAY. Finished article would be due in one month, by Dec. 1st, for a publication date of Jan 15.

Patrik

Denisa Kera

Nov 2, 2013, 10:22:09 AM11/2/13
to Patrik D'haeseleer, bios...@googlegroups.com, Nina DiPrimio
I think we can prepare a text "BioStrike: experiment with Open Drug discovery"

Martin Malthe Borch

Nov 3, 2013, 5:17:17 PM11/3/13
to Denisa Kera, Patrik D'haeseleer, bios...@googlegroups.com, Nina DiPrimio
The Title sounds fine.

Pieter and I already planned to write up something telling about the kick-start week here at Re-New in CPH, and the project in general.

We will share the draft with you for comments inputs and corrections.

2013/11/2 Denisa Kera <denis...@gmail.com>

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 61713656