Pictures of BioStrike results

Pieter van Boheemen

Oct 15, 2015, 4:47:25 AM10/15/15
to BioStrike
Hello everyone,

We are slowly going to ramp up our efforts again to find antibiotics here at the Open Wetlab. Michele has done some great research into the iChip method, but we are not done yet with the evaluation of it's effectiveness and ease of use.

Anyhow, we will be developing a project page with a technical system that can automatically analyse pictures of results. Auto-zone-of-inhibition detection let's say.

It would be very helpful if you could share any pictures of results of BioStrike workshops you have done in the past. Paper based, iChips, agar plates, etc. The richer the dataset, the better. So we can evaluate what could work best in a app or other type of program.

In case you have pictures of results, please send it to pie...@waag.org

All the best,

Pieter