Tel-Aviv BioStrike Game Kickoff [BioStrike] [BioLab]

Erez Simon

Feb 19, 2014, 8:53:28 AM2/19/14
to has...@googlegroups.com, bios...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

Great meeting you yesterday.
Here is a link to the Prezi I shared with you and the team.

I would appreciate feedback on the game flow and gamification mechanics (scoring mechanisms, motivation techniques)

Can you think of a platform to implement this over? one that would have the backoffice components for signing in, etc. I had in mind to use Wordpress (I know a bit about it) and use a theme/template that supports gamification, like this one:

Also, do we have designers in the groups? If we want to make a nice web design for the project, we need some designer expertise.

Thanks,
Erez

Alon Levy

Feb 20, 2014, 10:16:11 AM2/20/14
to has...@googlegroups.com, Frank Bolton, bios...@googlegroups.com
I've done some android in the past and want to relearn it, plus i have django experience. I'm in.

On February 20, 2014 11:14:06 AM GMT+02:00, Frank Bolton <frankj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I enjoyed the meeting, Thanks for sharing Erez.

If you want to make it a rich and scalable things, maybe designing it from the ground using a web framework like Django or Flask is the way to go.
or nodeJS.. but I'm learning Flask right now so would probably motivate for that :)

We need someone who can an android and IOS phone app that's able to work with photos and map interfacing...