Join us for Bio & Beers

Miriam

Oct 5, 2015, 3:41:40 PM10/5/15
to biologi...@googlegroups.com, biologigaragen_members

Hello biohackers! Hope you all had a wonderful summer vacation :).

We kick off the new semester with a bio & beers event happening on Thursday, next week (15th October).

Time: 20:00
Location:  Labitat, H. C. Ørsteds Vej 5

We will as usual have some beers, chat and have a great time. Feel free to bring your own beers and food, or to buy a can from us (5 kr/beer can).

The meeting next week will be focused on welcoming new members and proposing new projects. During the meeting, feel free to bring in any ideas for future projects or discuss involvement in current projects.

Also, invite your friends. The more the merrier.

See you!

ps: for any questions or suggestions for future projects, do not hesitate to write to us at Info[at]BiologiGaragen.org

/Miriam

Bettina Gro Soerensen

Oct 8, 2015, 9:16:52 AM10/8/15
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Miriam

That sounds great! Unfortunately I cannot participate.

Best, Bettina

Miriam

Oct 10, 2015, 2:54:03 PM10/10/15
to biologi...@googlegroups.com