Monthly meeting May 17th

keenan pinto

May 15, 2017, 9:59:28 AM5/15/17
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hey All,

We have our monthly meeting on May 17th at Labitat.

Our meetings have been getting bigger and we would be happy if more people would like to facilitate.
I can help prepare and co-facilitate with someone if they would like to try it out.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Keenan

noah

May 15, 2017, 4:57:08 PM5/15/17
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
see you there!

Martin Malthe Borch

May 16, 2017, 12:26:39 PM5/16/17
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Great.

I created a meeting agenda..

But will suggest a more working style than talking style of meeting.
Also as a follow up from last meeting I have created a decision document in relation to the money split with Labitat.

See you all...

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Noah

May 17, 2017, 6:40:36 AM5/17/17
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
looks good!  see you all at 7:30 at labitat

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Martin Malthe Borch <mmb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great.

I created a meeting agenda..

But will suggest a more working style than talking style of meeting.
Also as a follow up from last meeting I have created a decision document in relation to the money split with Labitat.

See you all...

Hey All,

We have our monthly meeting on May 17th at Labitat.

Our meetings have been getting bigger and we would be happy if more people would like to facilitate.
I can help prepare and co-facilitate with someone if they would like to try it out.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Keenan

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Biologigaragen Mailing-List" group.