Fwd: [BHL-Europe] Re: DIYbio Europe meeting

Bue Thastum

Sep 1, 2016, 7:35:56 AM9/1/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
More news on DIYbio.eu meetup and conference. Now scheduled for start feb., it seems. Sounds cool.

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:47:51 +0200
Subject: [BHL-Europe] DIYbio Europe meeting
From: luc....@hackuarium.ch
To: eur...@biohacklabs.org
CC: bo...@hackuarium.ch

Dear all,

As some of you may know, our Hackuarium association has now been active in DIYbio (and beyond) for almost two years.

The past DIYbio Europe meetings in Amsterdam and Vienna have been a great deal of inspiration for us and we believe it would be a good idea to continue the dialogue with other European DIYbio practitioners.

We were therefore thinking about organising a meeting sometime in November here in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Do you think it is relevant?
Would you attend?
How long should the meeting be?
What should be the program?

If you would be kind enough to reply to this email with any comments/idea/proposition you may have, it would allow us to have an idea about the numbers and eventually go ahead and start planning/find sponsor, etc..

Looking forward to your input!

Luc

Vriendelijke groeten / Best wishes,

Xiamyra

--
---
Bue Thastum

Martin Malthe Borch

Sep 1, 2016, 8:23:12 AM9/1/16
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members

Yes book the dates..
Who would like to join? I would love to go.

Bue Thastum

Sep 1, 2016, 8:38:25 AM9/1/16
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
I could see myself going too.

To post to this list, send email to biologi...@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this list, send email to
biologigaragen+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Biologigaragen Mailing-List" group.

keenan pinto

Sep 1, 2016, 9:18:33 AM9/1/16
to Bue Thastum, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Count me in! I will probably write an abstract for the DIYBio conference depending on if they offer that option.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BiologiGaragen members-only" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/CAFEJKvWY9x44u_W7pTnppMjDVFVMmk_%2BsYRXSxT8O%3DtV2mFjgg%40mail.gmail.com.

Martin Malthe Borch

Sep 29, 2016, 1:43:08 AM9/29/16
to eur...@biohacklabs.org, biologigaragen, Benjamin Ölke, alexander murer, bo...@hackuarium.ch
Hi Biohackers...

Remember this conference.

@ Luc and other from Hackuarium , is there anything we can help with in terms of organizing?

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk