how to vaghurt?

Rune Justesen

Aug 27, 2015, 3:10:31 AM8/27/15
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
Hey

Is there a step-by-step-how-to make vaghurt available somewhere? I can't find it on the web page, but maybe I am just looking in the wrong places...

best,
rune

Miriam

Aug 27, 2015, 11:50:17 AM8/27/15
to BiologiGaragen Mailing-List
Hi Rune,

If you came to the workshop you would have known :). The simple version: make the media, take samples, incubate, place in the milk and ferment.

The long and step-by-step documentation will happen sometime soon, when we will find the time for it.

And alternatively, you can drop by the lab and take a photo of the recipe (it is pinned on the white board, please leave it there). Also, I have sent a photo some time ago that showed a batch of vaghurt and the protocol right by it. Dig for it, zoom in and there you go!

Best,
/Miriam

Rune Justesen

Aug 28, 2015, 12:56:15 AM8/28/15
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Miriam,

Thanks for your response. I'll drop by the lab one day :)

best,
rune