Update from Workday 28th of Feb - Input to organisation and communication

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 29, 2016, 7:17:04 AM2/29/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hi Everybody here is an update from the small workmeeting today.

We where Bue, Malthe, Timi & Keenan present

We decided and did the following.

* We want to collect all discussions (when relevant) on the BG googlegroup <biologi...@googlegroups.com>
We do this because we want to:
 - create a better overview of what goes on
 - Make discussions available for everyone that would like to participate and get insights into BG.

* We created a trello board to have a dynamic overview of work to do, work in progress and tasks:  https://trello.com/b/PEmza5uF/biologigaragen-organization-and-communication

* We started "The Complete Guide to BG"  (public to view - active members can edit). The aim is to slowly and collaboratively write up a guide on how BG is functions, and how you use our infrastructure: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g26dyEh81_t7H-5roA8HmUQJAk2XFU0WesqaT1V-jvA/edit

* We created a discord chat. for random, instant messenges. Everyone can sign up if interrested. https://discord.gg/0mGCYFcvrr0HabjM Ask bue about details on this if interested.

We assinged responsibilities to create some energy around our monthly events:

* Bio&Beers.  (Keenan)
Monthly meet-up and introduction to BG.  Every 3rd. Thursday of the month at 19.30

* Meembers meeting.  (Malthe)
Planning and cordination of BG activities: Every 1st Thursday of the month at 19.30.

See you at our next members meeting Thursday the third of Marts 19.30 In Labitat.

On behalf of a productive workgroup, that had a good sunday in Labitat.
- Bue, Timmi, Keenan, Malthe

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6124 6334  |  mmborch.dk