Fwd: You're invited to SBMC 16 (Swedish biomaker conference) (Apr 9, 2016 - Apr 10, 2016)

Martin Malthe Borch

Jan 31, 2016, 10:12:08 AM1/31/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
FYI
Mar 25, 2016, 7:38:57 AM3/25/16
to Bue Thastum, Timea, Keenan Pinto, BiologiGaragen members-only, biologi...@googlegroups.com, CBXT (Christian Brix Tillegreen), Erik Sandelin, Sveta S.
Hi Fantastic Timi !

I would love to help you with a presentation on some of the earlier work from BG.  I have a lot of slides and pictures. If they are interested at all?  Also we could think of how we would like to interact with them in the future.

If no other registered members would like to join, ten I think we should ask out on the general mail list and on the FB group. And also if you want to invite a friend do that.

Best.

On Thursday, 24 March 2016, Bue Thastum <bueth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I handed over the code to Timi, so if anyone want’s to jump on, she’s the one to talk to now.

---

On 24 Mar 2016, at 16:29, Szőcs-Puskás Timea <timea.sz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I think actually I could make it to go to the conference. Would there be anyone else joining?
Maybe I could also sit down with you before going there and prepare a small presentation about what we were doing and what we are doing currently.

Happy Easter!

All the best,
Timi

Den 24. mar. 2016 kl. 13.19 skrev Bue Thastum <bueth...@gmail.com>:

No worries.
---

On 24 Mar 2016, at 12:54, keenan pinto <keenan....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Bue,

As much as i would like to go, I will have to pass on this.

Best regards,
Keenan

On 23 March 2016 at 17:05, Bue Thastum <bueth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Don't know if anyone is still interested in this, but Hannes Sjoblad wrote me again now and said that they would really like to have someone from BG going there, as we are a big inspiration for them. He gave me a code that should be able to yield up to three free tickets for the event. Does anyone want it? I don't have time to go there myself as I'm too busy with the the thesis. The program sounds like it's quite on the grinder/transhumanist side of things, but that'll probably be interesting too.

If you want to get in contact with Hannes you can reach him on hannes....@gmail.com

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 2:15:14 PM UTC+1, keenan pinto wrote:
I would really love to represent Biologigaragen at this event. I will also submit my lateral flow reader project for the unconference part of the program. If anyone plans to go for this, maybe we can co-ordinate and go together?

On 26 February 2016 at 12:24, Bue Thastum <bueth...@gmail.com> wrote:
They posted an outline of the program on the link now. Hannes Sjoblad, one of the organizers, just wrote me on Facebook asking if I had an idea if anyone from BG was coming. I think it sounds like an interesting event + another good chance for more of the inter-Scandinavian networking. Could personally feel tempted if it was possible to come up with a way to make transport+accomodation very low cost.

CC'ing Timi, Erik and Sveta on this one too. Maybe they'd be interested?

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 4:32:54 PM UTC+1, CBXT (Christian Brix Tillegreen) wrote:
Sounds cool, can anyone find the program?

Best Regards
Christian Brix Tillegreen
Business Innovation Department

Novozymes A/S
Krogshoejvej 36
2880 Bagsvaerd Denmark
Phone: +45 3077 2365
E-mail: cb...@novozymes.com

-----------------------------------
Don't print today - contribute to a better environment tomorrow
-----------------------------------

Novozymes A/S (reg. no.:10007127). Registered address: Krogshoejvej 36 DK-2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information herein is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient you should delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you.

FYI
Mar 30, 2016, 4:10:31 PM3/30/16
to Szőcs-Puskás Timea, keenan pinto, Bue Thastum, BiologiGaragen members-only, biologi...@googlegroups.com, CBXT (Christian Brix Tillegreen), Erik Sandelin, Sveta S.
Sounds great..

I suggest that you bring a lot of Kopenlab & BG swag & stickers !!

* Here is some earlier presentations from our google-drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzADIb9rSQQ3WUhJUVRhcFdEeW8

* Find a lot of articles, podcast  and peer-reviewed references to BG on my blog: http://www.mmborch.dk/media/   We should get it on the BG webpage as well.

* And lastly we have some flyers used ad earlier events.  maybe they can be updated and re-used. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzADIb9rSQQ3dmoxUHBlc1ZYQzg

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter.
Since I did not receive any mails showing an interest to go to the Swedish Biomarker conference,
I would give this opportunity for Danielle and Flemming who are leading the biohacking academy in Kolding.

Cheers,
Timi

Den 26. mar. 2016 kl. 16.11 skrev Szőcs-Puskás Timea <timea.sz...@gmail.com>:

Hi Keenan,

Can us talk a bit about your projects on 4th of April? 6 pm?
Have a fun easter too!

Regards,
Timi

Den 26. mar. 2016 kl. 15.05 skrev keenan pinto <keenan....@gmail.com>:

Hey Timi,

Let me know when you would like to meet and data would you require.

Have a fun easter!

Best regards,
Keenan

On 25 March 2016 at 21:33, Timea <timea.sz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I talked with Danielle, who is leading the Biohacking Academy in Kolding and I asked her. She would like to come, so I said to her that I would ask you if she could get one of he tickets.
She is very active and I think she really deserves it since she was one of he key person who made it possible for many of the bio hackers to take the Academy in Kolding for free.

@Malthe & @ Keenan: Let's meet then before the conference. It would be great if you could share some info about the previous projects (Malthe) and also if you could tell me your present/future projects (Keenan).

Happy Easter to all of you!

Cheers
Timi

Sendt fra min iPhone

Miriam

Apr 8, 2016, 5:10:17 PM4/8/16
to Szőcs-Puskás Timea, Martin Malthe Borch, keenan pinto, Bue Thastum, BiologiGaragen members-only, biologi...@googlegroups.com, CBXT (Christian Brix Tillegreen), Erik Sandelin, Sveta S.
Time and the gang, have a nice time at the Conference this weekend! And send us some pictures :P.

/Miriam www.fugt.org

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Szőcs-Puskás Timea <timea.sz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool. Thanks Malthe!
I will take a lot of stickers, flyers, print out some articles and materials that would be nice to show at the conference.