Re: [ATTENTION] CLICK FESTIVAL ACTION PLAN

Timea

Apr 22, 2016, 4:43:51 PM4/22/16
to keenan pinto, Martin Malthe Borch, Sveta S., Miriam, Plux, biologi...@googlegroups.com, biologigaragen_members, Helene Arnfred
Hello

You did a fantastic work, Keenan and Malthe!
Thanks for your time and super power :)
See you tomorrow at BiologiGaragen. Have a nice evening!

All the bests,
Timi

Sendt fra min iPhone

Den 22. apr. 2016 kl. 04.45 skrev keenan pinto <keenan....@gmail.com>:

Dear All,

We had a really productive evening at the Lab today. This mail contains links to all the relevant documents/folders/forms for Click festival.

  • Firstly, we have created a Google drive folder containing all the data generated so far.
This is a public folder so be aware if you edit. The link is below:

Within this folder is the main document:
  • ATT all workshop in-charge: PLEASE read this completely and find the deadlines and responsibilities. I am available to clarify anything if needed.

Main document link:

  • For members who would like to volunteer or get your friends to volunteer please fill the form below.

  • And finally, We are meeting this Saturday 23rd April @ 12.00 noon to prototype the experiments for the workshops. Do come by if you have the time.

Hope this gets everyone motovated! We have done the initial work and things are going great. We now need to prepare for the last stretch to make this event huge.

Best regards,
Keenan

keenan pinto

Apr 22, 2016, 4:44:14 PM4/22/16
to Martin Malthe Borch, Sveta S., Miriam, Plux, biologi...@googlegroups.com, biologigaragen_members, Szőcs-Puskás Timea, Helene Arnfred

keenan pinto

Apr 25, 2016, 3:26:32 PM4/25/16
to Victoria Kaldan, Helene Arnfred, Martin Malthe Borch, Sveta S., Miriam, Plux, biologi...@googlegroups.com, biologigaragen_members, Szőcs-Puskás Timea
Hi Victoria,

Glad to finally be connected. We have some questions regarding the space and logistics (tables, power supply and water).

We would also like to make some changes to the workshop data on the website.

Would you be the contact person for this or is it someone else on your team?

Do let me know so I can have these questions and changes clarified.

Best regards,
Keenan

On 22 April 2016 at 15:08, Helene Arnfred <helenea...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Victoria, I would like to introduce you to the conversation.

This is all the members from Biologrgaragen and most important - the responsible for the workshops

I have send you the budget,tec-rider and in the mail below you can see the deadlines and such.

Keenan is the main guy behind most the set-ups and Timea - you guys already met.

Everyone, I’m have had some days of set-back and I apologize sincerely - and i will be delivering my thesis in a little bit more than a week and after that i will return full power May 3rd

I’m excited and I love the work you have done Keenan.

All the best and more
Helene

Helene Arnfred