Copenhagen Maker evaluation

1 view

keenan pinto

Oct 20, 2016, 9:34:24 AM10/20/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Dear Keenan and Biologigaragen

Thank you so, so much for a completely fantastic experience at Copenhagen Maker. It was a pleasure to have you as part of the amazing maker team behind it all.

The first edition of Copenhagen Maker is over and it has surpassed our wildest expectations. At the office we are still quite overwhelmed by how fantastic a weekend it was, how fun and engaged our participants were, and how well the festival was received.

Thank you so much for making the festival a success!

Some facts on the festival:

There were 57 workshops, showcases and talks at Copenhagen Maker 2016

The total number of participants was 2.196 from kickoff Thursday 9/22 to Sunday 9/25. And we were sold out Saturday 9/24

The participants were:

421 kids under 12

1.533 adults

172 makers

70 volunteers

We are ready to start working on next year’s festival and would love to take your feedback into consideration when we get at it. We will be very happy if you – either individually or as a group – will fill out the evaluation form that can be opened via this link:

http://goo.gl/forms/znhG8MjQG9500qlh1

We are inviting you all to a meeting in late November or the beginning of December to celebrate all the people who where part of the creation of the first Copenhagen Maker festival. It is always hard to find the right date so close to Christmas. We will send you an invitation as soon as we figure it out!

Once again: thank you so much for a fantastic festival!

Many warm regards

Stine

Stine Broen Christensen

projektleder Copenhagen Maker
Tlf: 24 27 81 68

Copenhagen Maker is a new festival for DIY culture in Copenhagen and the greatest celebration of Makers in Scandinavia.

More info at copenhagenmaker.com & facebook