[Cultivating worms and caterpillars ]

Martin Malthe Borch

Sep 28, 2016, 3:54:23 PM9/28/16
to biologigaragen
Hi  as a product of the project-speed-dating we are a small group now going to cultivate worms and caterpilars.

I have created a google-doc document we can use to share our research and link to our experimentation

see you..

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Oct 4, 2016, 2:25:54 PM10/4/16
to biologi...@googlegroups.com

I will come by Labitat wednesday and bring my new friends.
Bring some containers if you want some.

20161004_200949.jpg

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Martin Malthe Borch

Oct 5, 2016, 12:18:47 PM10/5/16
to biologigaragen
noooo ... I was looking forward to get some worms.. :-)

To post to this list, send email to biologigaragen@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this list, send email to
biologigaragen+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Biologigaragen Mailing-List" group.

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Oct 5, 2016, 4:04:56 PM10/5/16
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
Should I drop some of at Labitat in the next few days ? They should be fine for a few days without care.

They come in two sizes: small (Tenebrio molitor) and large (Zophobas morio) - do you want both ?

mogens

Martin Malthe Borch

Oct 5, 2016, 4:23:56 PM10/5/16
to biologigaragen
yes... would be great, but no stress.
when ever you have time

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Oct 8, 2016, 8:41:15 AM10/8/16
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
I will bring some worms to Labitat next Wednesday.

Here you can see the container sizes I have gone through since I got the worms last week. I initially bought some flat 1L boxes, but that was way to small and have now moved up to 15L boxes. And I have just gotten some 32L boxes (black as the beetles prefer darkness) I will start using soon. I plan to build a self sorting setup that I will bring to Labitat Wednesday (they are cannibals so it is best so separate eggs, worms, pupa and beetles)

Fun fact: Cats love mealworms (to eat)

Noah

Oct 12, 2016, 5:03:26 AM10/12/16
to biologigaragen