Biologigaragen Hackathon Day

Martin Malthe Borch

Dec 21, 2016, 2:33:58 PM12/21/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Dear BG.

We have for long time talked about updating website, and documenting various projects. We thought of organising a Hackathon co-create, dinner, party day. Where we can have fun, play around with biology, strange cooking and fermentation..

What we could do at this weekend:
* Define the BG work roles
* Write up membership things
* Restructure g-drive, wiki documentation ect.
* Update blog, Event calendar ect.
* What about those photos
* Talk about this new lab thing possibility.

Suggested DATE:
Saturday 11 th 12:00 - To Sunday 12th in the morning around 10:00.

What do you think?
Any ideas for things to do or work-on?
What would you like to do? bring food, cooking, music, prepare a biological experiment?
What would you like to do within this frame of BG, and creative biology.
Would you like to come.?

We are looking forward to this.

Best  Noah, Keenan, Malthe

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk