culture collections

Brian King

Feb 8, 2018, 5:30:59 PM2/8/18
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We have lots of new space, and a new refrigerator, so I am wondering what the status of our culture collection is?

from our wiki:

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 9, 2018, 5:38:30 AM2/9/18
to biologigaragen
Yes not quite up to date.  :-)

If you want we can also keep some strains and cultures at the BioFabLab at RUC, then I can maintain them with some of my students.
Just drop by with a sample and a google doc, with how to maintain it.

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk