Members meeting 18-01-2017

keenan pinto

Jan 17, 2017, 8:05:45 PM1/17/17
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's meeting at 19:00.
The agenda is in the google doc here.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

-Keenan

Timea

Jan 17, 2017, 9:34:18 PM1/17/17
to keenan pinto, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it at this time either :(
I am in San Francisco with my university.
But I should meet you guys soon and catch up with the happenings.
Have a good meeting!

All the best,
Timi

Sendt fra min iPhone

Den 17. jan. 2017 kl. 17.05 skrev keenan pinto <keenan....@gmail.com>:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (keenan....@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

noah

Jan 18, 2017, 2:49:28 AM1/18/17
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
I also can't make it as well, I just got back from the US and have house
interviews this evening. have a good meeting!
best,
noah

Martin Malthe Borch

Jan 18, 2017, 4:28:45 AM1/18/17
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Really nice agenda.. !!  and meeting set-up.

Looking forward.

see you tonight.

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk