Biologigaragen at Copenhagen Maker festival

keenan pinto

Sep 12, 2016, 6:47:13 PM9/12/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Bue Thastum, Sveta S., Martin Malthe Borch, Szőcs-Puskás Timea, Plux, Petra Kaukua, Miriam, Nagnath Hoval
Hey there!!

Copenhagen Maker festival is right around the corner and I have created a small prep document to get things organized.

In the link below you will find a description of what we are doing there and opportunities to help out.

Please list you name and phone number in the spaces below the respective activity.
Hope to see some entries soon. Reach out to me with any questions.

See ya!
Keenan