Fwd: An invitation to Reach&Discover at DTU

keenan pinto

Oct 9, 2016, 3:21:49 PM10/9/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Bue Thastum, Martin Malthe Borch, Noah Rockslide, Plux, Szőcs-Puskás Timea
Hi All,

We have received an invitation to be present at the annual event of the DTU.SBE

I think it would be a good chance to draw some attention to BG especially from students in these disciplines. (We got a lot of interest at our BioBeers from DTU after a short talk at their event, earlier this year)

I would like to go, but not alone. =D

Best regards,
Keenan

Oct 9, 2016, 3:45:31 PM10/9/16
to keenan pinto, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Bue Thastum, Martin Malthe Borch, Noah Rockslide, Plux, Szőcs-Puskás Timea
Would really like to join but am at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg that day

Maybe Christian Tillegreen is interested ?

Cheers, Gernot

Martin Malthe Borch

Oct 10, 2016, 3:47:30 AM10/10/16
to Gernot Abel, keenan pinto, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Bue Thastum, Noah Rockslide, Plux, Szőcs-Puskás Timea
What about some of the people from the CBS mushroom team ?
would be great to show the diversity..

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Oct 10, 2016, 8:27:08 AM10/10/16
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
I would like to go. As far as I remember I was a student out there in the distant past.

Noah

Oct 12, 2016, 4:49:06 AM10/12/16
to biologigaragen
sounds great, but I am busy that day at work.

To post to this list, send email to biologi...@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this list, send email to
biologigaragen+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Biologigaragen Mailing-List" group.

keenan pinto

Oct 16, 2016, 7:18:32 AM10/16/16
to Martin Malthe Borch, Gernot Abel, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Bue Thastum, Noah Rockslide, Plux, Szőcs-Puskás Timea
Hey Everyone,

It's the last day to respond to DTU.SBE, about their annual meeting.

If anyone would like to attend, please write back ASAP, else I will have to decline out attendance.
It's a great chance for our members to network so let's try and do this.

Best,
Keenan