Fwd: [DIYscience] SAVE THE DATE: March 25th in Paris - Roundtable on Citizen and DIY Science

Miriam

Feb 27, 2017, 7:33:38 AM2/27/17
to biologigaragen
There are funds for travel and accommodation, see bellow.
/Miriam

Mar 13, 2017, 1:31:16 PM3/13/17
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
It's probably to late, but did anyone register ? I am sure that it would be a great experience.

- M

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk