Guess we can mark CPH Maker a succes

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Sep 25, 2016, 2:39:44 PM9/25/16
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
It was really hectic but I heard a lot of "cool" and "sejt" so I am pretty sure we have stirred some interrest in biology.

I have 3 boxes plant gel and DNA jewelry leftovers that I am going to bring on Wednesday.

Chief Jewelry Officer
mogens

Guillaume Slizewicz

Sep 28, 2016, 7:52:06 AM9/28/16
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List, mog...@hvidtfeldt.dk

Yeah, It was nice. I got a nice cold/flu from dealing with some many different spits but it was worth it.
Here are some picture of the events: https://we.tl/24AQo3789h (was not sure where to put them).
See you soon!

Martin Malthe Borch

Sep 28, 2016, 10:38:56 AM9/28/16
to biologigaragen, Mogens Hvidtfeldt
You can also create a profile on Flickr and share your photos in the BG group

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk