BG- Co-working and hackathonday. 25 feb. 11-20

Martin Malthe Borch

Jan 31, 2017, 4:44:05 AM1/31/17
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Dear BG.

We are hosting a co-working day.
It's the 25th of feb. We start at 11 and have dinner together around 18-19 ish.

We plan to work on infrastructure, blog, guides ect.

looking forward to see you.

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 15, 2017, 2:22:36 PM2/15/17
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hi Everybody.

On Saturday the 25th from 11-20 we will have a BG workday and hackathon.
We meet to upgrade BG. The aim is to collectively work on and upgrade and create the structure and projects we want. Of course including drinks and food…

This event is for members using BG, and our network that would like to contribute to BG, and get to know us better.

Agenda:
11:00 Going through the website outline, Communication, the Year in BG and the BG manual. prepared by core members.
12:00 We talk about it and work on the tasks we think is most important.
19:00 Dinner and drinks
20:00 end of workday, we go for a drink or something else...

Please reply to this email if you plan to come, or have questions.

Looking forward to see you...

noah

Feb 15, 2017, 3:27:55 PM2/15/17
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
I am in, where is it at? BG??
noah
>> @MMBorch | +45 6171 3656 <61%2071%2036%2056> | mmborch.dk

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 15, 2017, 4:11:50 PM2/15/17
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Yes it's at Labitat / BG

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Feb 21, 2017, 3:49:35 AM2/21/17
to biologi...@googlegroups.com
I will be there at 11 - but might not be able to stay the hole day

mogens

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 21, 2017, 10:46:53 AM2/21/17
to biologigaragen
Fedt. Looking forward to see you

To post to this list, send email to biologi...@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this list, send email to
biologigaragen+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Biologigaragen Mailing-List" group.

Bue Thastum

Feb 25, 2017, 4:39:17 AM2/25/17
to Guillaume Slizewicz, Martin Malthe Borch, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
I'll come for at least part of the day too.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:52 PM, 'Guillaume Slizewicz' via Biologigaragen memberslist <biologigara...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I'll be there.
:)

---