Share our CLICK call for Volunteers..

1 view

Martin Malthe Borch

May 5, 2016, 6:58:00 PM5/5/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Miriam made a great post and shared our CLICK event tonight we build a bit on top of that.

Feel free to share it from our FB-page, or from the text below somewhere else..

see you..

Participate at CLICK festival with Biologigaragen
Open Call for volunteers.

SIGN UP: http://goo.gl/forms/2vyfYBlwle

Dear Everybody...

We officially invite you to be a part of the biologigaragen team at CLICK festival!! Be part of an interdisciplinary crowd of scientists, designers, artists, biohackers and project makers preparing the workshops: “Plant tissue culture”, “DNA jewellery”, “Green gold - Spirulina super food” and “Microfluidic art”. (Full Description on our blog:http://biologigaragen.org/2016/1378#more-1378 )

Everyone is welcome, no prior knowledge needed to participate. As long as you are curious to learn and gain new perspectives on technology, sustainability, art, hacking and more, and have a few hours to spare. We are particular looking for artist, designers and graphical designers. In return you’ll get a free ticket for the CLICK festival.

The Biologigaragen workshops will take place the 21st of may all day. Further your support will also be needed up to the CLICK festival (20-22 of May) and some of the days before.

Introduction day Saturday the 14th at 12:00 – 17:00. In Labitat H.C Ørstedsvej 5. Frederiksberg.

Sign up using this google form:
http://goo.gl/forms/2vyfYBlwle
We will get in touch with you by phone or email.

You are welcome to pass this on or recommend it to your friends..

Sincerely the Biologigaragen CLICK festival team.

in...@biologigaragen.org

Talk with the other members of Biologigaragen through:
* Our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/biologigaragen/
* Our Discord chat: https://discordapp.com/invite/0mGCYFcvrr49Usbx

More info on CLICK:www.clickfestival.dk

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6124 6334  |  mmborch.dk