Extra fridge in Biologi Garagen

Simon Kjær Jørgensen

Jan 9, 2017, 12:57:04 PM1/9/17
to Biologigaragen Mailing-List
Hi all at Biologi Garagen!

We (MYCO Mushroom Company) are excited about the new year at Biologi Garagen! We are hoping to step our sample making of oyster mushrooms in trying to test out different 'resting' methods of mycelium.

As we want to step up our production of samples, we want to add an extra fridge at the Lab (inside Biologi Garagen), since the fridge there seems to be extremely popular (it's always filled) and we have a lot of mycelium coming in later this week.

Since free space is scarce at the lab, we will try and make some space underneath the table (next to the freezer).

Please contact me (simon...@gmail.com) if you have any suggestions, worries or any relevant info..

Best,

Simon
MYCO