really interesting podcast

Noah

Dec 6, 2016, 9:52:48 AM12/6/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Hi BG'ers,
just listened to this really interesting podcast which is a long form interview with an NYC based artist on transgenics and bioart, but I think it is one of the better treatments I have heard of the subject, and from a very nonconformative angle.  as well, listen to the end for a surprise twist.  super good and worth a listen.
http://loveandradio.org/2016/12/doing-the-no-no/

fresh,
noah

Martin Malthe Borch

Dec 6, 2016, 10:03:50 AM12/6/16
to Noah, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
sweet.
thank you

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Martin Malthe Borch

Dec 6, 2016, 10:05:38 AM12/6/16
to Noah, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Yes.. it's Britt Wray who produced it. shes currently here in CPH. Doing a ph.d. on  modern culture, media and Communication around synthetic biology.