Fwd: Biologigarage activities at the Hx festival (please forward thanks)

Bue Thastum

Jul 27, 2016, 11:35:30 AM7/27/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologi...@googlegroups.com
HI all

I was contaced by Henrik who wanted to hear if anyone from BG would be interested in participating in his event. See his mail below. (I think he posted the same that he posted on Facebook group)

Cheers,
Bue

Aug 8, 2016, 5:07:38 AM8/8/16
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
I was also contacted by him..

I guess he is eager to arrange something with us.

Here is a call for exhibitors..

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Miriam

Aug 8, 2016, 7:12:54 AM8/8/16
to biologi...@googlegroups.com, biologigaragen_members
I have met him at CLick ... he was very excited about our work/activities
To post to this list, send email to biologi...@googlegroups.com

To unsubscribe from this list, send email to
biologigaragen+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Biologigaragen Mailing-List" group.

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

keenan pinto

Aug 8, 2016, 11:50:39 AM8/8/16
to Miriam, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Yes he was very interested but it was a bit short notice and also everyone was away on vacation.
I think the fermentation festival in October is a good platform.

I spoke today with the guys doing the mushroom culture in the lab and we might have a stall at the marketplace.

-Keenan