Next monthly meeting 16th of April ? & Biofabbing conference 10-14 May.

Martin Malthe Borch

Mar 31, 2017, 3:27:51 AM3/31/17
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Noah, keenan pinto, Anezka Sokol, Petra Kaukua
Hi Should we get the next monthly meeting in the calendar and on the website ?

It would be great to promote Click, Bloom, Roskilde and also invite people for the biofabbing conference in Geneva. I think there is travel support from the event, but otherwise i think that we should offer support to 4-5 of the most dedicated people from the last year. It's really the best way to connect people to the international community, and give them a good boost of energy ?

Also Gernot and I will go as we have a talk, and it would be great to have more people joining.

* Does anybody want to create an event for the next meeting?
* Who would like to join in Geneva. 10-14 May.

--
Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk

Simon Kjær Jørgensen

Mar 31, 2017, 6:21:28 AM3/31/17
to Ansofie, najaankar, Martin Malthe Borch, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Noah, keenan pinto, Anezka Sokol, Petra Kaukua
Hey Y’all I’ll be in Madrid on the 16th “unfortunately” :-)

Best,

Simon

Den 31. mar. 2017 kl. 12.12 skrev Ansofie <paddi...@gmail.com>:

Hi,
I will not be able to attend on the 16th but I'll stay in the loop if you decide to change date, however the thesis pressure is on.

Kind regards,
Ansofie

On 31 Mar 2017, at 11.13, najaankar <naja...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Malthe
I'd  like to participate at some of the different events and festivals and think a meeting is a great idea, but the 16th of April is during the easter and I'm going to møn 😯 how about the week after?
Bests,
Naja

Martin Malthe Borch

Mar 31, 2017, 7:54:54 AM3/31/17
to Simon Kjær Jørgensen, Ansofie, najaankar, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Noah, keenan pinto, Anezka Sokol, Petra Kaukua
How about Wednesday the 19th ?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/CALnsGj%2B-8apkRhDMQ_NDbqwv3BLGiJjXut0TyDPVGMqjpmVOJw%40mail.gmail.com.

keenan pinto

Mar 31, 2017, 8:00:38 AM3/31/17
to Martin Malthe Borch, Simon Kjær Jørgensen, Ansofie, najaankar, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Noah, Anezka Sokol, Petra Kaukua
Im free Wednesday 19th April!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/CALnsGj%2B-8apkRhDMQ_NDbqwv3BLGiJjXut0TyDPVGMqjpmVOJw%40mail.gmail.com.

noah

Apr 2, 2017, 11:58:30 AM4/2/17
to keenan pinto, Martin Malthe Borch, Simon Kjær Jørgensen, Ansofie, najaankar, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Anezka Sokol, Petra Kaukua
hi all,
I am out of town from the 13th to the 8th of may, so I am not around.
but have a good meeting!
noah
>>> @MMBorch | +45 6171 3656 <61%2071%2036%2056> | mmborch.dk
>>>

>>> --
>>> roups.com.
>>> gid/biologigaragen_members/CALnsGj%2B-8apkRhDMQ_NDbqwv3BLGiJ
>>> jXut0TyDPVGMqjpmVOJw%40mail.gmail.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/CALnsGj%2B-8apkRhDMQ_NDbqwv3BLGiJjXut0TyDPVGMqjpmVOJw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>
>>> --
>>> roups.com.
>>> gid/biologigaragen_members/440hla7veco91x2a7l5evwku.14909513
>>> 90170%40email.android.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/440hla7veco91x2a7l5evwku.1490951390170%40email.android.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>

>>> --
>>> roups.com.
>>> gid/biologigaragen_members/E986C018-2EEE-4DA7-9E8E-592FC1B05
>>> 380%40gmail.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/E986C018-2EEE-4DA7-9E8E-592FC1B05380%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>

>> --
>> Med venlig hilsen, Martin Malthe Borch
>>
>> @MMBorch | +45 6171 3656 <+45%2061%2071%2036%2056> | mmborch.dk

keenan pinto

Apr 2, 2017, 3:09:02 PM4/2/17
to noah, Martin Malthe Borch, Simon Kjær Jørgensen, Ansofie, najaankar, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Anezka Sokol, Petra Kaukua
Hey,

If everyone is free on the 19th of April, I can confirm the date and draft the agenda.

There are several points we need to discuss and would really appreciate the community to weigh in on it.
A few of us have been hard at work planning for the future of our dear Biologigaragen and we have reached the point where we need to sit with all of you and unfold this.

I really hope as many as possible can join for this.

/Keenan

>>> roups.com.
>>> gid/biologigaragen_members/CALnsGj%2B-8apkRhDMQ_NDbqwv3BLGiJ
>>> jXut0TyDPVGMqjpmVOJw%40mail.gmail.com
>>> .
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> --
>>> roups.com.
>>> gid/biologigaragen_members/E986C018-2EEE-4DA7-9E8E-592FC1B05
>>> 380%40gmail.com
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/E986C018-2EEE-4DA7-9E8E-592FC1B05380%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>>

>> --
>> Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch
>>
>> @MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656 <+45%2061%2071%2036%2056>  |  mmborch.dk

Simon Kjær Jørgensen

Apr 2, 2017, 5:01:57 PM4/2/17
to keenan pinto, noah, Martin Malthe Borch, Ansofie, najaankar, biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members, Anezka Sokol, Petra Kaukua
Sounds good Keenan, I’ll be there on the 19th of April… Will you invite on Facebook?