Fwd: Åben fr ansøgning om fondsmidler - Fonden for Entreprenørskab

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 23, 2017, 8:52:58 AM2/23/17
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
FYI..

Any students in our network that want to apply for 20.000 for fun with BG?
We could apply with hosting a few bio&beers or a group experiment night?

Best Malthe

Feb 23, 2017, 8:55:02 AM2/23/17
to Martin Malthe Borch, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Sounds great, though We (Myco) have already received funds from Fonden for Entreprenørskab, why we can’t apply again (according to their website).

Best Simon

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 23, 2017, 9:03:29 AM2/23/17
to Simon Kjær Jørgensen, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Try to use the BG gmail account to register, on behalf of BG, and apply as BG.

Martin Malthe Borch

Feb 23, 2017, 1:14:01 PM2/23/17
to Guillaume Slizewicz, Simon Kjær Jørgensen, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen
Don't know, You can contact them and ask..

Are KEA students eligible for this?