transmediale and DIYBio in Berlin for Jan/Feb

Miriam

Jan 5, 2017, 7:02:58 AM1/5/17
to biologigaragen
Hello everyone,

if any of you is coming to transmediale in Berlin and needs accommodation, let me know :).

Also, we started in Berlin, Back to Bio, a new series of workshops (FB).

Martin Malthe Borch

Jan 11, 2017, 3:02:23 PM1/11/17
to biologigaragen, biologigaragen_members
Hi Miriam..

Thank you, what a great offer.
Also the Back to bio workshops, looks great.
Thank you for sharing.

Best - Malthe

Med venlig hilsen,            Martin Malthe Borch

@MMBorch  |  +45 6171 3656  |  mmborch.dk