summer training in biotechnology

anumeha

Jan 30, 2007, 11:20:11 AM1/30/07
to biofriend_india
hi friends. one of you had sent me the list of losts of companies for
doing summer training in biotechnology in reply to my previous post.
can u please send it again?? it got deleted by mistake while
searching...thanx...

Shambhu Jha

Jan 31, 2007, 8:43:49 AM1/31/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

akchhat misra

Jan 31, 2007, 12:16:37 PM1/31/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

Metahelix Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. ( Biotech )

Invitrogen ( bioinfo + biotech )

Brainwave Biosolutions limited ( bioinfo)

Connexios Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. ( biotech+ bioinfo)

Invenio Biosolutions ( biotech )

Infosys Technologies Ltd ( bioinfo)

Accelrys Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ( bioinfo )

MWG Biotech Pvt. Ltd.

Quintiles Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.( clinical trial )

Carl Zeiss India Pvt. Ltd. ( biomedical instruements )

ReaMetrix India Pvt. Ltd. ( biotech )

Infovalley ( bioinfo )

Molecular Connection Pvt Ltd ( bioinfo )

Biocon Ltd. ( biotech )

Mphasis IT Services( clinical data mangement )

Vivus Health Center, Bangalore ( helth care )

AstraZeneca India Pvt Ltd.( drug discovery )

Ocimum Biosolutions Ltd., Hyderabad ( bioinfo )

Cell Works Group Inc.( bioinfo)

GE India Technology Centre Pvt. Ltd ( biomedical sciences )

Strand  Life Sciences ( bioinfo )

Siri Technologies Pvt. Ltd.( bioinfo )

Thyrocare Technologies Limited ( biotech )

Millipore (India) Pvt. Ltd.( biomedical sciences )

Tata Consultancy Services , hyd ( bioinfo )

TechnoConcepts Pvt. Ltd.( biomed instruments )

Gangagen Biotechnology Pvt. Ltd ( biotech)

Lab India Instruments Pvt. Ltd. ( biotech instruments )

Simenens pvt ltd ( biomedical instruments )

vipra gugnani

Feb 10, 2007, 6:19:15 AM2/10/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hey
this is nikki
i jus wanted to know dat d companies u listed above all of them charge something for dos training n is it really fruitful doia training in company or an inst

prem mangulkar

Feb 19, 2007, 8:57:02 AM2/19/07
to biofriend_india
hi ,
this is prem mangulkar
we had meet in m.g.m's college in aurangabad.
so wat is ur plan for summer traning
can u get ur place .
if ur not getting ur place u can contact me .
i will giv u some address of the instityutes and industries........
ok bye and take care

harish sharma

Feb 20, 2007, 11:13:19 AM2/20/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

hi. i am student of VIT frist year btech bioinformatics...
can u give information about how can i do my summer traning...
please send me all the necessary requirements fr the same.....
bye

neha pathak

Feb 20, 2007, 12:13:10 PM2/20/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
please give me the list of industries and institutes
for summertraining in biotech

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

sri jaya sathyavathi

Feb 21, 2007, 12:20:27 AM2/21/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

hai frnds,

give some details about alpha amylase. or the website related to alpha amaylase

harish sharma

Feb 21, 2007, 11:53:20 AM2/21/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

  I do also need the same thing...
bye.

Gaurav Ghag

Feb 22, 2007, 12:32:26 AM2/22/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
this is list of bt industries all over india(c the attachment)
companies.doc

murali

Feb 25, 2007, 3:06:04 AM2/25/07
to biofriend_india
hi,
this is Murali, From Bharathidasan University am doin my M.Sc.
Bioinformatics here
i would like to get the list of csir institutes which have called
for summer training

kumar arun

Mar 3, 2007, 2:34:21 AM3/3/07
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
hi
can u tel abt ur university details.tell abt
entrance for M.Sc in ur university.

swapnil malviya

Oct 1, 2009, 12:23:31 PM10/1/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
We are the student of B. Tech Biotech Genetic Engineering 7th Semester
from Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University, want to do my
final year project in prestigious pharma company, Can any one please
contact us swap...@gmail.com, ayushi...@yahoo.com.

Priyanka

Oct 6, 2009, 3:15:10 AM10/6/09
to biofriend_india

Dear Swapnil,

You can go to IBI Biosolutions Pvt Ltd in chandigarh..

priyanka khanna

Oct 5, 2009, 12:29:36 AM10/5/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
which field are u interested in working i mean wetlab or bioinformatics

Cool Priy@

Oct 25, 2009, 11:55:18 PM10/25/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
both wetlab and bioinformatics jointly

--
P.Priya

arunkumar tomer16

Nov 11, 2009, 12:27:57 AM11/11/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
wet lab...

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm

priyanka khanna

Nov 11, 2009, 11:09:00 PM11/11/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
i am not very much aware about wetlab ones but for bioinfo u can definately approach IBI Biosolutions chandigarh

harshika shah

Nov 13, 2009, 1:06:00 PM11/13/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
well if it will be a dry lab(bioinformatics)then benifitial for me.
                                                    thank you for your support

enamur rehmaan

Nov 17, 2009, 8:57:35 PM11/17/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
respected sir, i m a student of nit raipur,in 7th sem is there is jobs in biotech field after completing b.tech cource. thanking u, enamur rahman 7th sem biotech. nit raipur.

priyanka khanna

Nov 17, 2009, 11:53:12 PM11/17/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

if u are interested for dry lab u can definately contact IBI Biosolutions Pvt Ltd (www.ibibiosolutions.com)

Priyanka

Nov 20, 2009, 1:48:48 AM11/20/09
to biofriend_india

yes, jobs are available but preferably u should have some experience
of working in live projects..

Priyanka

Nov 20, 2009, 5:00:03 AM11/20/09
to biofriend_india
A SMS channel of IBI Biosolutions Pvt. Ltd. which gives you news, jobs
and the amazing
and important life sciences facts; daily right on your mobile via SMS
for free.

To register Copy and paste the below link in a new window.
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/IBI-biobox

On Oct 1, 8:23 am, swapnil malviya <swapri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are the student of B. Tech Biotech Genetic Engineering 7th Semester
> from Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University, want to do my
> final year project in prestigious pharma company, Can any one please
> contact us swapri...@gmail.com, ayushi.cha...@yahoo.com.

Priyanka

Nov 20, 2009, 5:00:12 AM11/20/09

On Nov 17, 5:57 pm, enamur rehmaan <enamur_rehm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> respected sir,
>                     i m a student of nit raipur,in 7th sem is there is jobs in biotech field after completing b.tech cource.
>                                            thanking u,
>                                                             enamur rahman
>                                                             7th sem biotech.
>                                                             nit raipur.
>
>       The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.http://in.yahoo.com/

sundhar sun

Nov 23, 2009, 9:05:57 AM11/23/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com, priyanka...@gmail.com
hi priyanka wat type of jobs r available in ibm solution?how can i
apply for tat..?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Priyanka <priyanka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> yes, jobs are available but preferably u should have some experience
> of working in live projects..

Rishi Raj

jeyarani selvi

Nov 24, 2009, 6:21:15 AM11/24/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com

can anyone help me to find out  some of the plants whose antimicrobial activity has not yet been described .

Ripal patel

Nov 26, 2009, 10:17:26 PM11/26/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
i m interested in wet lab

suriya prakash

Nov 27, 2009, 1:14:58 AM11/27/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Search in pubmed u can get it

On 11/24/09, jeyarani selvi <jeyar...@gmail.com> wrote:

can anyone help me to find out  some of the plants whose antimicrobial activity has not yet been described .

simbu

Nov 30, 2009, 5:50:02 AM11/30/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
HI JEYA I WANT 2 B UR FRIEND CAN U CONTACT ME MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9566649572

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:51 PM, jeyarani selvi <jeyar...@gmail.com> wrote:

can anyone help me to find out  some of the plants whose antimicrobial activity has not yet been described .

goutham reddicherla

Niraj Kumar

Dec 4, 2009, 11:39:54 PM12/4/09
to biofrie...@googlegroups.com
Report not abuse
Dear Goutham
Ours is a Pvt Organisation located at Hyderabad. We offer live projects in Molecular biology ,microbiology,biotechnology and Bioinformatics.
Can check on to the following website www.genpeutics.com
040-40113223