Excellent Synthetic Biology podcast

Marc Juul

Aug 1, 2017, 12:58:17 AM8/1/17
to Counter Culture Labs Members, biocurious
GeneMods, the Northwestern University Synthetic Biology Society, has started a podcast on synthetic biology:

  https://genemods.wordpress.com/category/podcasts/

It's very well done.

--
marc/juul

Maria Chavez

Aug 1, 2017, 1:24:09 AM8/1/17
to Marc Juul, Counter Culture Labs Members, biocurious
Thanks Marc!  I love science podcasts, will check this out.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BioCurious" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/biocurious.

Patrik D'haeseleer

Aug 1, 2017, 1:29:54 AM8/1/17
to Marc Juul, Counter Culture Labs Members, biocurious
Cool! Added to my rotation...

Other excellent hard core science podcasts on my list include This Week in Microbiology, This Week in Virology, Diffusion Science Radio (listen to The Five Pillars of Biohacking, with Aussie biohacker Meow Meow!), and Bacteriofiles.

Patrik