Good Luck to all Science Fair Students

Maria Chavez

Mar 15, 2018, 12:47:26 AM3/15/18
to biocurious, BioCurious Members

This year was a milestone year for the lab, with more science fair students than ever before.  It has been incredible watching them all spend so much time at BioCurious the last few months (or even all year in a few cases), working dilgently on their projects.

I would like to extend best of luck to all of you who will be at Synopsys tomorrow, and tell you how inspired we are by your work, your curiosity, and your passion.

I also hope all your parents and mentors get a well deserved thank you and rest, for all the time they put into driving you to the lab, staying late, and helping work out problems.

Cheers to each and everyone of you from everyone at the lab!

Maria Chavez
Executive Director
BioCurious