Power Outage at BioC

Kyle Taylor

Feb 24, 2017, 1:28:27 PM2/24/17
to biocu...@googlegroups.com, Eric Harness, Eric Espinosa, Innokenti Toulokhonov, Fabio R., Maria Chavez, Eri Gentry, Jarl Nilsson, johan
Just so people are aware, the power just went out at BioCurious. The entire building appears to be out with our friends at Agape also not having power ( tryig to get it back before the lunch hour rush). It happened approximately 10:00 am.

Unfortunately, I cannot stick around until the problem is resolved. I will leave a note and stop by latter in the afternoon. It would be a good idea if someone could stop by and check the situation early afternoon.

Kyle

Eric Harness

Feb 24, 2017, 1:36:14 PM2/24/17
to Kyle Taylor, bo...@biocurious.org, biocurious, Eric Espinosa, Innokenti Toulokhonov, Fabio R., Maria Chavez, Eri Gentry, Jarl Nilsson, johan
It looks like PG&E is aware and is looking into it.  I wonder if this is related to our other issue.

Inline image 1

Maria Chavez

Feb 24, 2017, 1:48:01 PM2/24/17
to Jarl Nilsson, Kyle Taylor, biocurious, Eric Harness, Eric Espinosa, Innokenti Toulokhonov, Fabio R., Eri Gentry, johan
Thanks for the heads up Kyle!

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Jarl Nilsson <ja...@thinkgland.com> wrote:
> I'll stroll down. I'll be there in about 10 min.
>
> /Jarl

Eric Harness

Feb 24, 2017, 2:00:19 PM2/24/17
to Jarl Nilsson, Kyle Taylor, biocurious, Eric Espinosa, Innokenti Toulokhonov, Fabio R., Maria Chavez, Eri Gentry, johan
PG&E still doesn't know the cause but it is pretty small area.

Inline image 1

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Jarl Nilsson <ja...@thinkgland.com> wrote:
Power is back.  Closing up and leaving.

    /Jarl

Innokenti Toulokhonov

Feb 24, 2017, 2:05:00 PM2/24/17
to Eric Harness, Jarl Nilsson, Kyle Taylor, biocurious, Eric Espinosa, Fabio R., Maria Chavez, Eri Gentry, johan
Thank you Jarl, Kyle, and Eric!

On Feb 24, 2017, at 10:59 AM, Eric Harness <ehar...@gmail.com> wrote:

PG&E still doesn't know the cause but it is pretty small area.

<image.png>