Housing request for a visiting astrobiologist doing NASA internship?

Linda M Glenn

Jun 16, 2015, 2:52:15 AM6/16/15
to biocu...@googlegroups.com, Afshin Khan
Dear fellow bio-hackers,

Does anyone have an inexpensive spare bed or couch, for a dear friend and visiting colleague -- a PhD Candidate from Washington State University for about 4 weeks?  Her name is Afshin Kahn, she is a graduate from SU GSP13, and she is doing an internship at NASA from June 12 to about July 12. She's okay with camping on a couch and she can cook -- a very pleasant houseguest!  I put her up last year, but I'm living down in Monterey for now, not within commuting distance for NASA.

If you have room, please consider contacting either myself or Afshin directly at afshi...@gmail.com.

Thanks and all the best, Linda

Linda M. Glenn, JD, LLM

 Bioethicist, Counselor-at-law

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindamacdonaldglenn/

"Every problem is an opportunity for a creative solution." - Tina Seelig