First Kombucha Genomics meetup this evening - in 2.5 hrs

Patrik D'haeseleer

Nov 14, 2017, 8:32:34 PM11/14/17
to kombucha...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

One last heads-up that the first meeting for our collaborative Kombucha genomics will be starting in a couple of hours: 8pm Pacific Standard Time.

This will be the last email I'm sending out to the larger distribution list about this. So if you want to be involved, or just follow along, make sure to sign up for the kombucha genomics mailing list (I believe I already added everyone who replied earlier):

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kombuchagenomics/join

Come join us in person at Counter Culture Labs of BioCurious if you can, or join us online via Zoom. My goal is to keep all the sessions for this project accessible online, to make it as easy as possible for people to contribute remotely.

You can join us remotely over Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/820128495  Or, go to https://zoom.us/join and enter meeting ID: 820 128 495. Or to call in by phone, dial: +1 (415) 762-9988 or +1 (646) 568-7788    Meeting ID: 820 128 495

See you all later tonight!

Patrik