Upcoming at BioCurious

Maria Chavez

Feb 25, 2015, 4:26:08 PM2/25/15
to biocurious
Hi All,

Its been a great start to the year at BioCurious.  We have had some amazing equipment donations, classes, and events.  We hope the momentum carries on to the year.

We are excited to have many student members who worked on projects for the local science fairs. Its inspiring to see the dedication and hardwork they put in. Good luck to them all!

Upcoming at BioCurious:

 2/26 Thursday @7pm BioPrinter Community Project

2/27 Friday @7pm Bio Salon   -  Join us at our monthly meetup to talk biotech

2/28 Saturday @1pm Saturday Science for kids - Newtons 1st and 2nd Laws of Motion  - A great chance for kids to get hands on with sceince

3/2 Monday @7pm Real Vegan Cheese Community Project meeting at BioCurious

3/3 Tuesday @7:30pm BioChem for Newbies class #2 - A continuation of the class to boot strap folks on the basics of bio-chemistry

3/5 Thursday @7pm BioPrinter Community Project

3/6 Friday @6:30pm Stem Cell Models of Parkinson's Disease - A chance to talk to one of the Bay Area's top stem cell scientists and learn more about Parkinson's and stem cells

3/7 Saturday @2pm Quantum Biology Community Project

Coming up soon, a planning meeting for the 2015 Bay Area DIY Bio iGEM team.  Be thinking of ideas and get the word out.  This will be a joint project open to all the bay area bio hacker spaces.  More info to come.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the lab!

Maria Chavez
Class Manager
BioCurious

Bryan Bishop

Feb 25, 2015, 4:32:47 PM2/25/15
to Maria Chavez, Bryan Bishop, biocurious
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Maria Chavez <ishy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Coming up soon, a planning meeting for the 2015 Bay Area DIY Bio iGEM team.  Be thinking of ideas and get the word out.  This will be a joint project open to all the bay area bio hacker spaces.  More info to come.

Here are some summaries of recent igem projects: